Balanced Body Massage
It is so easy to join Young Living to receive wholesale prices.There are no monthly order requirements or annual fees. There are ZERO obligation to sell oils when you join as an wholesale member. However, if you ever change your mind, you can jump right in. To retain an active wholesale account, you have to place one 50PV minimum order per year.(I spend that by getting the 3 pk lavendar lotion and the Thieves and lavendar handsoaps)
How to Buy: There are two ways to buy Young Living Essential Oils:
1. Buy from my retail store
2. Become an Independent Distributor and get wholesale pricing – that’s 24% off retail on EVERY order.
Think of it as joining a discount club like Costco or Sam’s. There’s no obligation to sell Young Living Essential Oils, you just have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR (I spend that by getting 3pk lavender lotion and thieves and lavender handsoap:)
When I first joined, I just wanted the great pricing on my oils, so I signed up as an independent distributor to receive the 24% off.
When you sign up to become an Independent Distributor, you can choose an enrollment kit to get started with Young Living Essentials. The Starter Kits are as little as $40.00. The Premium Starter Kit is the best deal – it’s what I chose when I first started out. It’s valued at $300 but you get 50% off when you become an Independent Distributor.
Here’s what you get: 10 oils – Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Peace and Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor and Joy oil blends. A home diffuser (retail value $96 – this is a staple in our home) Essential oils user’s guide Stress Away 5-ml (this is my favorite – we use it all the time in the office:) AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on) Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!) Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (energy support)
If you decide you love them like we do you can sign up as an independent distributor:
How to Sign Up as an Independent Distributor
1. Click over to the Sign-Up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Independent Distributor”.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 1693674 for sponsor and for enroller.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Set up your*optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER). You are NOT required to enroll in this program. This is a rewards program to earn money to pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’.
That’s it! I’m so happy you’ll be a part of the Young Living family. You’ll absolutely love it!
Please let me know if you have any questions.